Sunday, April 1, 2012

DIY Masquerade Mask

I've been spending more time in the last three weeks nursing Lukas and I hardly pay particular notice to Dayne's needs. Yesterday, I've decided to spend more time with her. I felt like I'm missing a lot of updates in her schooling.
I absolutely love it when I get that helpful husband who nurses Lukas for awhile.

At school, she was selected to be the narrator of the play Romeo and Juliet and she was also asked to make her own masquerade mask using only a cardboard. Doing DIY projects is seemingly a perfect situation to create a  bonding time.


Cardboard
Lace or any fabric coverings
Barbeque stick
Ribbons
Glue sticks/ tape
Scissors
Embellishments such as rhinestones, feathers, glitters, etc.


Dayne wearing her masquerade mask.


Mother-daughter bonding time is the greatest!




Lord, I entrust my whole life to Your loving hands. Restore me and bless me so I can glorify You more. - Didache, April 1, 2012

Have a blessed Palm Sunday!

3 comments: